“A bad workman always blames his tools” means somebody always blames something for his own incompetence. This is an equivalent proverb for this wise word: “Buruk muka cermin dibelah,” (Ugly face and the mirror is shattered) There are several examples I’ve encountered:
- “A bad programmer always blames his programming tools,” said Ebonk one time when I complain about my code.
- “A bad photographer always blames his tools,” said D. Setiadi to photographers who think that their cameras are the one who make their photos under-exposure or badly composed. There is even another version for this proverb: “Buruk foto, kamera dijual” (Ugly picture and the camera is sold).
- “A bad experimentalist always blames his laboratory equipment,” somebody once said to me concerning laboratory science.
Now what about theoretical physicists? Does a bad theorist always blames his brain?
I see. That’s why I couldn’t really find where the problem is. It’s me, myself..
Somehow i missed the point. Probably lost in translation 🙂 Anyway … nice blog to visit.
Hi there! Please tell me about you!
– E-mail address
– How you can got your college?
– How you can speak with dutch language fluently?
Here is me :